Investors contact us almost daily suggesting that they have been victims of crypto fraud. However, because crimes involving crypto-assets are complex, it is more appropriate to speak of crypto-crime in a general context. This phenomenon is only slowly gaining acceptance in the public debate.
Solving a crypto crime is mostly routine with our solution: with “Blockchain Intelligence” we support on the one hand possible victims of investment fraud or wallet hacks in recovering their funds and on the other hand lawyers in obtaining evidence that can be used in court. For victims of crypto fraud, we also reduce the risk of litigation through compact and transparent data processing. In order to save court costs and facilitate a quick resolution, we also support out-of-court settlement negotiations if required.
When you hire us, one of our case managers first takes all the facts about the case. Afterwards, our team and our lawyer will take care of the entire matter so that we can achieve the best possible result for you.
In the first phase we check the feasibility for you. This means that we check how likely it is that you will receive a refund or whether it is possible to legally pursue the culprits.
Then the real work begins for us in your case. That means you get from us:
- Result report, where it is recorded on which exchange your funds are. The transactional behavior of the perpetrators during the incident also emerges here.
- Our lawyers ensure that the report can be used in court, which means that the entire facts are presented in an easily understandable way with graphic visualizations.
- Optionally, we take over for you through specially trained and educated personnel in the field of crypto-crime, the communication with authorities as well as prosecutors and police.
The following points are relevant for us:
- What was the process of the whole case? For our approach, it makes a difference whether the perpetrators are known and reside in a European country or whether the perpetrators are completely unknown. It is precisely then that the first tact is to highlight the perpetrators with their fake identity from the network.
- What information we get from you. It is important that you send us everything you have. Screenshots, phone numbers, email addresses, voice messages, transaction data (e.g. wallet address) and more.
- Please do not leave out information just because you are embarrassed about any chat history or other occurrences. Leaving out information inhibits us from breaking down the facts. It would also significantly minimize your credibility in the event of a court case before the prosecutor or judge.